Monday, February 23, 2009

The Academy Awards 2009





So lets talk about Academy Awards, yeah The Oscars! Commenting about the best picture, yeah Slumdog Millionaire really deserved that award. It was a perfect blend of good story, perfect cast selection and perfect shooting spots and of course great music. I can't really comment about the best actor and actress because i haven't seen both of those movies. Anyways, coming on to the red carpet, Angelina entered with an elegant black gown (not the best though). She looked stunning in that hair-do and was looking most beautiful. Among the guys, (ahem:P) this tall guy called Dev Patel stood out. (Ahh! I still can't get that smile out of my head that he flashed when he posed for a snapshot.....Yeah! Yeah! I know he is too young for me:D). 




In my opinion Amanda Seyfried was the best-dressed. She looked gorgeous in that brick red Valentino gown with this pretty bow embellishment.












About the supporting actor I do have an objection, I mean who on earth thinks Chritian Bale played the lead role in The Dark Knight. I would rather say the Two-Face, Aaron Echkart had a greater part in the movie than him. At least the Academy Awards should have nominated Heath Ledger in the Best Actor's category,if they could not give it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment